Friday, October 4, 2019

Friday! Friday! Friday! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!


WYAP-FM: Alright, it’s finally Friday! It’s 5 o’clock! Are you ready? (factory whistle sound effect)

Caller 1: I am ready for a Friday! Awwww yeah!

WYAP-FM: How ready are you, Carol from Bensalem?

Caller 1: Like, I’m really ready! I need a weekend! Give me some great weekend tunes!

WYAP-FM: We got your great weekend tunes here on a Friday at WYAP-FM! How about you, Doug from Gray’s Ferry? How bad do you need this Friday?

Caller 2: Oh, I need it bad! Working all week!

WYAP-FM: Working all week! I hear you!

Caller 2: Friday! Friday! Friday! Yeah! Yeah! Yeeeeaaaahhh!!!

WYAP-FM: And I know Mike from Havertown needs a weekend! You got that Friday feeling?

Caller 3: Oh, I got that Friday feeling! It’s 5 o’clock, I’m driving home, blasting 98.8 WYAP-FM! Woo-hoo!

WYAP-FM: Coming up, we’ve got “Working for the Weekend” and “Bang the Drum All Day,” then “Working for the Weekend,” then “Bang the Drum All Day,” then “Bang the Drum All Day” again, then “Working for the Weekend!” three times in a row! Getting you home and into your weekend!

Caller 3: Oh, man, get me home and into my weekend!

WYAP-FM: Stick with us at 98.8 WYAP-FM! Great tunes for your Friday drive time! (factory whistle sound effect)

Caller 4: Weekend! Weekend! It’s the weekend! I can’t … I can’t take it!

WYAP-FM: And the weekend is just getting started, Trish from Arden! We’re here for you, getting you through Friday rush hour!

Caller 4: Bleeping Friday, you bleeping bleep bleep bleepers! (incoherent, ecstatic screaming)

WYAP-FM: Stay tuned for Loverboy!

No comments:

Post a Comment