Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Comprehensive Examination of Healthcare Reform


I dunno. Healthcare. Know what I mean? It just seems kind of … ugh. I think about it. Sometimes I can’t even.

Insurance reform. OK. We know this. And then there’s all kinds of — you know? This website happens. Technical things happening. And I’m just like. My thoughts are just kind of whatever. I just … what is all this? Really. There’s still the phone, though. There’s still the phone.

First Congress does whatever. What is this I don’t even. I just … I’m trying to wrap my head around. Well, let’s break it down. The law. First of all. It’s kind of implied. That’s what I think. I mean, I guess so. And then the Supreme Court. Decisions were made. And then more decisions. The government just sort of … blah. And I’m like, huh?

Affordable Care Act. Affordable Care! Act?

OK. When you look at the main players. I know I do. OK? It’s all there if you look at it. I mean, I infer all that. What’s happening? Can we ever know? I know sometimes things are just … ugh. I don’t know. I can’t. Just … insurance plans. Cancellations. Also: Junk coverage. Is it a tax? What are taxes? I mean, when you think about it.

The thing is, we can’t know. Right? There are doctors and there are patients. Reform is. It is. Republicans. Democrats. They just do whatever. And you just sort of think. It’s about something. Know what I mean?

Just … Obama.

One thing’s for sure: Healthcare. Then all the people can do whatever. We’ll think of something. You know. People. I mean, I guess. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment