Friday, July 18, 2014

I had the most paranormal dream


I dreamed that although I was home alone, I was hearing a spooky voice coming from upstairs. There was some kind of ghost up there. Cerys was sitting at the bottom of the steps, looking up with her saucer eyes and seeming as if she were listening intently to the voice. It reminded me of when Carol Anne was listening to the static on the TV and answering its questions in Poltergeist.

Greg, Peter and Bobby Brady later stopped by to help me figure out what to do about my haunted house. We sat outside and talked about it. No solution was forthcoming from the male Brady Bunch kids.

I’ve never actually had a paranormal experience. I’ve never once seen a ghost of heard a voice or seen something move across the room or anything spooky. I’m not discounting the experiences of others but it’s just never happened to me. I wonder why that is? Is there something about my personality that keeps the ghosts away?

I have to admit I was happy to wake up from this dream. When I woke up I was a little freaked out and kind of looked over my shoulder to see if a ghost was hovering there. It was one of those dreams that seems horrifying when you’re having it but in the light of day is stupid.

I guess I believe in the paranormal. I’m certainly not closed off to it. I just believe in the supernatural differently than it’s portrayed in movies and TV. That stuff is invented to be as cinematic as possible and I don’t know how much basis it has in reality. Honestly, the paranormal is not a subject I care enough about to think about too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment