Tuesday, November 27, 2018

I'm not, but


I’m not a scientist, but last week’s cold snap forever proves that global warming is a hoax.

I’m not a mechanic, but you should turn on your air conditioner if your car’s engine starts to overheat.

I’m not a writer, but “between you and I” is grammatically correct.

I’m not a constitutional lawyer, but the First Amendment means it’s illegal for you to tell me to shut up.

I’m not a baker, but baking soda and baking powder are interchangeable.

I’m not a doctor, but the MMR vaccine causes non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.

I’m not a housekeeper, but a mixture of bleach and ammonia is a great cleaning agent.

I’m not a financial planner, but spending 75 percent of your net pay on your mortgage is sound.

I’m not a musician, but a tenor is lower than a baritone.

I’m not a dietician, but you can eat as much margarine as you want without consequence.

I’m not a neuroscientist, but you can tell a lot about people’s personalities by measuring their skulls.  

I’m not a teacher, but elementary school kids learn best in classes of 65 or more.

I’m not an obstetrician, but that second megarita can’t hurt anything.



No comments:

Post a Comment