Tuesday, June 30, 2015

I had the most Gone dream


I dreamed I was in my bedroom at my parents’ house when I saw some parking a small white car outside our house. Lo and behold, it’s Amazing Amy Eliot, played by Rosamund Pike in Gone Girl. I went to bed, wondering what she was doing.

Turns out what she was doing was spending all night peeling potatoes in some kind of revenge scheme. I don’t know what she had against me. I guess she had completed her revenge against Ben Affleck. When I woke up, Amy was standing outside my window menacingly. I told her the fact that she stayed up all night peeling potatoes was the most pathetic thing I’d ever seen.

She could not muster a counterargument. Who could?

Speaking of potatoes, I peeled a few and tossed the skins into our garbage disposal and it clogged the disposal. Who knew you weren’t supposed to put potato peels in there? I figured that’s one of the things they made garbage disposals for.

Anyway, some Liquid Plumber in the connecting sink and crisis averted.

No comments:

Post a Comment