Monday, September 19, 2016

Things to Remember 2016


Seatowne 2016 is in the books. Here are some highlights of the way we were:

Sitting around the deck all night, drinking and laughing
Breezy days on the beach
I guess I’ll just go fuck myself!
I’ll shit right in your goddamn mouth! (fucking dare me)
Shore Whore ’16 from “Changes” to “Boys Will Be Boys”
Snacks and snacks and snacks
International Whorishness Index (IWI)
The white elephant gifts
Italian dinners
Finding shells and horseshoe crabs on the beach
I’m fat as hell!
A spectacular sunset at the dock
Fancy deviled eggs at Blue Coast
Opening bottles with the help of Jesus
The tractor moving sand around
Taco night
A game of Setback
The deck lit up by the Christmas lights and disco ball
A gift bag bearing the inspirational message of “You Are So Beautiful”
The parade of motorcycles making everyone wet
The sampler at Dogfish Head
Corn in my coffee
Corn loaf
Grotto takeout
Darkness the Owl clinging to the pumpkin
BBQ burgers, hot dogs and ribs
Nice Lady “perfume”
Pamphlets on LGBT and food budgeting
Complementary colors don’t mean shit to you and that’s OK
Seven days of gorgeous September weather
Not wanting to be anywhere else

Thanks for another wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment