Thursday, July 25, 2013

I had the most Bazaar dream


I dreamed that Madonna was testifying before the British Parliament, which was meeting in the parking lot of the old Bazaar (where else?).

I was sitting in the car watching her talk about some kind of scandal involving children’s television or something like that. She was wearing a pink suit but then changed into a white dress with a white blindfold over her face. As she was leaving, Madonna dramatically walked backwards wearing the blindfold as some sort of symbolic protest. She ducked into the beer distributor and the testimony was over.

Madonna was driving some sort of huge powder blue car from the ‘50s or ‘60s. I decided I would time my leaving the shopping center so my car would pull up to the light at Baltimore Pike at the same time hers did. We would roll down our windows and chat with each other. I would tell her I enjoyed her testimony before the House of Commons and a lifelong friendship would ensue between us.

What can we take away from this dream? Three things: I like Madonna, I still miss the Bazaar and there’s been so much inescapable fuss over the royal baby that all things British are now intruding on my dreams.  

No comments:

Post a Comment